I came back from Italy on Friday and stayed home for 5 days. Now I am waiting for my next flight at the Seoul airport on my way to China. For the few days at home, we took Bijou to a vet for check up and vaccination and then a obedience training class. David came back for two days and left again. Kids schools are almost over and summer begins.
![]() |
| David and Anna are building a 3-D puzzle |
![]() |
| Two girls are helping me make 韭菜盒子 |
![]() |
| Bijou was waiting at the vet's office for her exam and shots |
![]() |
| Bijou is taking her first lesson. She was shy. |
![]() |
| I was watering the trees in our new home |
![]() |
| Dishes I cooked before leaving for China |
![]() |
| Waiting for my flight to Dalian at the Seoul airport lounge |
![]() |
| Eating at the lounge |









No comments:
Post a Comment