今天是母亲节,哥哥也于周五晚上专程回来了,昨天全家出去吃《小肥羊》,今天一大早丫丫和安娜就起来给我做早饭,然后我送丫丫去中文学校,回来时哥哥已经返回学校了,可是意外地发现他把我的iPad首页设成了他自己写的“母亲节快乐”,真让我高兴。下午又和丫丫出去
逛商店 ,丫丫给我买了一串草莓香蕉蘸巧克力,真好吃啊! 我又给自己添置了几件新衣服和鞋,瞎折腾呗。回到家后,看到爸爸和安娜给我买了一大束鲜花,真漂亮啊!
It's Mother's Day today. David came back on Friday and we went out for dinner on Saturday. Leah and Anna got up early this morning to cook me breakfast. I then sent Leah to Chinese school. David already left when we got home. Later I found out that he put my iPad desktop page with "Happy mother's day!”, which made me so happy. Leah and I went shopping in the afternoon and she bought me a chocolate dipped strawberry and banana. It was delicious. I also bought several clothes and a pair of shoes for myself. When we came home after shopping, I saw a big bundle of flowers Anna and daddy bought me. It was a great Mother's Day weekend!
 |
| I ate my breakfast in bed 坐在床上吃早餐 |
 |
| David made my iPad desktop page with this! |
 |
| We had hotpot dinner on Saturday night, there kids were having fun together. 周六晚餐,孩子们在一起好开心。 |
 |
| Flowers always make me happy! 鲜花总是让我高兴无比。 |
No comments:
Post a Comment